PRIVACY NOTICE - assmgp.com
By accessing and using our website, you are indicating your understanding of the terms described in this policy and your agreement with them. If you disagree with any of the terms of this policy, you should discontinue your use of the website immediately.
This website is not intended for the use of minors, and we do not knowingly collect any personal data from minors.
We take the security of your information seriously, and we take all appropriate steps to ensure it is not damaged, lost or misused.
This policy applies to the information we collect on the desktop or mobile website, in emails you send to the website, and in any applications we have authored to allow access the the website content.
There may be links on our website that lead to third-party websites or services. If you click on these links, your data may be collected and shared by those third parties. We have no control over and are not responsible for the policies of other sites, and we encourage you to read the privacy policies of all sites that you visit.
For questions concerning this policy please contact us by way of our contact form.
Personal information we collect
Visitors to our website will have multiple levels of interactivity with us. We collect different information about you depending upon your level of interaction, as described in the following:
A. Members - If you become a member of the website by registering, you voluntarily provide such information as username, password and email address. We collect information about your preferences and interests and any other information your provide in your communications with us. Technical and usage data we collect from non-members is also collected from you (see 'Browsers' below).
B. Browsers - If you are an unregistered browser or member of the website, we collect such information as your IP address, the referral URL (if applicable), your location and tome zone, your operating system, browser type and version and other such data, including data about your activities while on the website.
How information is collected
We collect your data using the following methods:
Passive Collection - We collect website activity data by way of cookies and other automatic data collection technologies when you visit or use the website.
Active Collection - You may directly give us your personal information when you create an account, post materials on the website, or communicate with us for any purpose.
How we use personal information
We use the personal information collected from you for the following purposes:
- To present the website and to enable you to interact with its features
- To offer quality content and advertising that corresponds with your interests
- For research and analysis to determine how we can improve our website
- To allow for technical diagnostics to ensure proper website function
- To offer user support and process feedback, inquiries or reports received
- To ensure compliance with our terms of service and fulfill any legal obligations
Sharing of information
The parties with whom and circumstances in which we may share your personal information are as follows:
- Individuals and companies that provide necessary services, such as security, hosting or website functionality, and strictly for the purpose of providing those services
- An individual, company or organization who takes ownership of any or all business assets for reasons including sale, merger, desolation, restructuring, bankruptcy, transfer, or any other such proceeding
- Government and law enforcement agencies and regulators for compliance with applicable law and protection of the rights and safety of our company, users and other parties
Your rights regarding the information that we collect about you include the right to review, correct, restrict, or delete your information. You also have the right to request a copy or transfer, and to object to or withdraw consent for use of your information. You can exercise those rights by contacting us.
Transfer of information internationally
By using our website you consent to the transfer, storage, and processing of the personal information we collect form and about you to other countries that may have less stringent privacy laws and may be located outside the European Economic Area.